Learn how to make sustainable, healthy, nutritious and delicious vegan dishes in our new 6-part semester course.
The enormous variety of vegan and at the same time sustainable food
Tips for a healthy diet, partly based on the Ayurvedic nutritional teachings
Cooking concepts for everyday life and creative ways of using them
Introduction to many new and familiar ingredients of the vegan cuisine and their preparation
Practical shopping tips
Cooking and creating main dishes, desserts, side dishes, appetizers, breakfast, snacks and beverages.
Last year, we carried out numerous cooking workshops and introductory workshops about the sustainable vegan and wholesome diet, which gave us great pleasure. According to the positive feedback, the participants were more than satisfied. The exchange was very inspiring every time. The fact that the participants had extremely diverse backgrounds was very enriching. At the same time, however, it was also a challenge to respond to the different needs. The time frame also limited the depth of the workshops.
From this experience, we have designed a new course, where we can go much more into individual needs.
How do I get a deeper experience?
- There are a total of 6 meetings
- A maximum of 6 people can join
Who is the course for?
- For those who want to learn to cook vegan, healthy, nutritious, sustainably and delicious. Especially for those who want to change their diet or have just switched over. No previous knowledge required.
- For those who like to cook and look for new inspiration for creative cooking with plant-based food.
What is the content of the course?
Each course date is dedicated to another topic. We offer a brief theoretical introduction. Various mentioned ingredients can be tasted. Afterwards we cook different meals together. Finally, we sit down at the table and enjoy dinner.
- Create complete healthy vegan meals.
- Use different cereals and pseudo-cereals
- Use legumes as a versatile protein source
- Use nuts and seeds creatively
- Use fruits and vegetables in a variety of ways
- Use herbs, spices, oil, vinegar and other wonderful flavours
We will also go into your individual needs and questions.
In which language is the course held?
We speak German, French and English. The course language is selected depending on the preferences of the participants. If multiple languages are required, the course can also be bilingual.
Where and when does the course take place?
The course in Neuchâtel (Rue des Parcs 111) will take place on Wednesday evenings from 6 pm to 9 pm on the following dates:
April 19th, May 3rd, May 17th, May 31st, June 7th, July 5th
How much does it cost?
- The course costs 495.- Fr per person for all 6 meetings
- Dinner is included.
- Recipe files are included.
- All ingredients are organic.
We are looking forward to seeing you! 🙂 🙂
Share the event with your friends on Facebook and Twitter:
PS: Wir eröffnen ein Restaurant! Auf www.bliss.eco kannst du uns unterstützen und so ein Teil davon werden! 😊